Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
This Book!!! This book literally changed my life! I have read many books on mindset and they all were truly great, but You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life just resonated with me – like I could FEEL my Soul screaming YES, YES, YES!!!! If you want that kind of reaction to a book, then please continue reading and see if You Are a Badass Book Review helps you decide whether this book is for you.
You Are a Badass Book Review
Here are my big takeaways from of my You Are a Badass
- Obviously, there is some language in the book, so if that isn’t your thing – don’t read this book. However, if you can get past the language (even if it isn’t your thing), then RUN to the nearest bookstore, Amazon, etc. and get this book!!!
- I loved the real-life examples that she gave! They were not theoretical or people who seem to naturally have their shit together all the time. The examples felt relatable – it made me realize that I too can change my life!
- It was a quick and easy read. I was never bored and pretty much zipped through the book rather quickly – it was that good!
- It made me feel like I could kick ass and take no prisoners – basically, that if I decided, I could do anything I wanted to.
- When she talks about putting your desires out into the universe and trusting that the universe will answer – yeah, I was like sure it will – but then it did! Mind. Blown!!! Seriously, this shit works!!
Just Read the Damn Book
Here’s the thing, I have read a lot of books on mindset. Ones that deal with people, teachers, and students. In order for them to work, you need to decide that they will. You may need to hear the same information multiple times or in different ways (this was me) before it truly resonates with you. If you feel drawn to mindset and are wanting to change yours, then read this book. It may not affect you the way it affected me, but you will never know until you read it! I would love to hear what you think of You Are a Badass, you can let me know here.
If you want to get a taste of Jen Sincero’s humor, I have a compiled a list of my favorite quotes by her.
Disclosure: Please note that some links may be affiliate links. There is no additional cost if you decide to purchase. If you do purchase, I will earn a small commission. This is simply an honest review of this book. Please look at other reviews of this book before deciding to buy to make sure it is for you. If you have any questions, you can contact me here.