Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
You will want to check Epicure’s Herbs and Spices if you like fresh herbs and spices that give you big flavor! Like the kind that slaps you in the face and says “I Am Here”???
First off, Epicure always uses wholesome ingredients in everything they make so you don’t need to worry about any funky stuff in there. All their spice blends are gluten-free, which for me and my family is a must! Our daughter is a Celiac so all family meals are always gluten-free.
They also are clean. What I mean by that is that Epicure doesn’t use artificial preservatives, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, corn syrup, or hydrogenated fats. In other words, they use real foods, not laboratory-created foods.
Epicure’s Savory Herbs and Spices
- Asian Stir-Fry Seasoning
- Sesame seeds, garlic, onion, and a hint of citrus
- Use it on meat, fish, or veggies before stir-frying
- I have also used it on baked veggies and potatoes
- Beef & Steak
- Garlic, onion, spices, and black pepper
- Rub on meats or veggies before grilling or roasting
- Mild flavor with garlic, tomatoes, and herbs
- Season chopped tomatoes and serve on crostini
- Coconut Curry
- A mild flavor of curry & turmeric with the sweet richness of coconut
- Add to your favorite curry dish or season your hummus.
- Also great to season your favorite protein and veggies!
- Seafood & Fish
- Fragrant fennel, lively parsley, & aromatic tarragon.
- Use to season your fish/seafood (duh, lol) and grill/broil/bake
- Use it on your veggies too!
- A blend of paprika, peppers, herbs, cumin, and garlic
- Make fajitas or use it to season soups or stews
- I have used it as a taco seasoning and it was super yummy.
- Rosemary Garlic
- Garlic, rosemary, with a touch of black pepper
- Season roasted veggies or sprinkle over pizza
- I think this would be good on chicken as well. Make a sheet pan meal with chicken and veggies and use this seasoning
- Garlic, lemon, and oregano
- Blend with oil and marinate your preferred protein before cooking.
- Shake over Greek salad
- Use to make Tzatziki sauce
- Salt, pepper, and garlic – basically the holy trinity of spices!
- Add to all the things, LOL.
- Savory with herbs, onion, garlic & lemon.
- Take your homemade garlic bread up a level!
- Crave-worthy flavors of basil, garlic, green peppers & Parmesan.
- Use to make drool-worthy homemade pizza!
- Roast Chicken
- Notes of rosemary, thyme, garlic & lemon.
- Did you know you could use this to “roast” a chicken in about 20 min in your microwave?!?!?
- Smoked Spanish Paprika
- Mild, smoky & sweet,!
- Perfect for topping devilled eggs, upping your egg salad game, or any other place you like to use paprika!
- Once I tried Smoked Spanish Paprika, I never used regular paprika again, it’s that good!!!
- Medium heat blend of herbs, spices, onions & garlic.
- This has a bit of heat to it if you like spicy.
- Herbs, sesame seeds, onion, garlic & lemon peel.
- Add to your steamed veggies or to your pasta for an easy side dish.
FYI: Epicure spices come in glass jars that are perfect for keeping your spices fresh and flavorful! Make sure you keep them tightly closed and in a cool, dark, place – think pantry or cupboard. Also, make sure the pantry/cupboard is away from the stove/dishwasher so your yummy spices. This minimizes their exposure to air, sunlight, and heat.
Epicure’s Savory Herbs and Spices – Wrap Up
There are so many savory herbs and spices to choose from that I’m sure you will find something that you love! Epicure changes their available herbs and spices every season so if you find one that you love, make sure to get it and stock up!!
Which one of Epicure’s Savory Herbs and Spices seems like a winner to you?
I pretty much love ALL food, which is why I am in the food slinging business, lol. I especially love to play around with Epicure’s Herbs and Spices and see what new flavor combinations I can create!
Do you need help choosing one of Epicure’s Savory Herbs and Spices for you? I would be happy to help! You can comment below, email me at [email protected], or fill out my Contact Form and we will find the right seasonings for you!