Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
We all know that we should always have certain dry goods on hand. There are tons of “pantry staple” lists floating around; however, not every family has the same taste buds, but Epicure’s Pantry Staples has something for everyone!
So you might be wondering why I am evening writing this post, well, Epicure has figured it out. Now, I’m not saying that everyone will want all of Epicure’s Pantry Staples, but it’s the first spice list that has made sense to me.
Epicure’s Pantry Staples
- Minced Garlic
- Um, hello Garlic. When in doubt, always add garlic and then add a bit more, lol.
- Saves prep time since there is no chopping and great to have on hand in case you run out or your garlic goes biological – speaking from experience, lol
- Great to add to marinades, soups, stews, and sauces – because garlic is always awesome!
- Toasted Onion
- Do your eyes leak when you chop onions? Then burn when you wipe your eyes with your onion juiced hands? Nope, just me, mmk….
- This solves that eye leakage since there is no chopping and can be easily added to any dish that calls for a sweet, toasted taste of onion
- Black Pepper Grinder
- We all know that freshly ground pepper is better
- Turmeric & Black Pepper Blend Grinder
- A spicy black pepper taste with the added earthiness of turmeric
- Sea Salt Grinder
- Taste like you just harvested the salt from the sea
- Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend (Grinder)
- A tasty blend of garlic, sea salt, and parsley
** The grinders have a built-in ceramic grinder. The cap will keep out humidity so no icky clumping. The grinders manually adjust from fine to coarse grind for your convenience.
What’s in your pantry? Do you need some easy to use but also healthy go-to versatile mixes and seasonings? If so, you need to try the Switch the Six! It comes with 6 different products for you to try.
Switch the Six (not available in the US – YET!)
- If you are new to Epicure and want to try some of their best sellers, then the Switch the Six is for you!!
With the above mixes and seasonings, you make so many different meals, dips, soups, etc. All are gluten-free, have no: MSG, caramel color, and artificial colors.