Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
I’m not gonna lie, I normally by frozen burgers to grill instead of making my own. After trying Epicure’s Burger Mixes and Condiments and I have totally ditched those frozen burgers!
Fun fact, I normally grill everything, except the burgers, lol. I make the hubs grill them! How weird is that, lol?
If you are like me and want to clean up your burger act, then you should definitely try Epicure’s Burger Mix and Condiments.
Epicure’s Burger Mixes and Condiments
One option is the get the Burger Meal Kit! It comes with the Big Burger Sauce Mix, Caesar Dressing Mix, Veggie Burger Mix (pack of 2), Burger Seasoning, and 5 recipe cards all encased in a gift box!
Epicure Burger Mixes
- Burger Seasoning
- Whether you a meat-lover or a veggie-lover, this seasoning is for you!
- Works with chicken, beef, pork, turkey, lamb, fish, and veggies
- One “little” jar will season 28 burgers!! That’s like a lot of burgers!!
- Big Burger Sauce Mix
- Do you like “fixings” on your burger? I know I do.
- Just add mayo, ketchup, and relish to make this “special sauce”.
- You can also use this as a substitute tartar sauce if you want.
- This will save me from going through the drive-through AND I will be eating cleaner ingredients, bonus!
- Veggie Burger Mix (pack of 2)
- 3-IN-1 Burger Press
- Maybe you are like me and can’t make evenly portioned anything, especially burgers, lol.
- This press makes sliders, burgers, AND stuffed burgers!! Sneak in a little extra yumminess in those homemade burgers!
Ok, now to up those clean eating, perfectly portioned burgers!! Let us bring on the Epicure Condiments!! The Condiments are broken up into subcategories: Aioli, Mustard, and Salsa
- Um, this stuff is the B.O.M.B so just get some, lol.
- It has a medium-spicy southwestern flavor
- I have used it to season roasted sweet potatoes, veggies, and chicken.
- You can also make a creamy dip, my daughter’s favorite, to dip your favorite dippables (yes, that’s a real thing, lol).
- Great on sandwiches as well
- Roasted Garlic
- I can’t wait to try this one because, duh, GARLIC!!!!
- This a creamy roasted garlic seasoning so it has to be amazing, right?!?!?!
- Great spread on sandwiches to take your sammies up a notch!
- If you’re a dipper like me, dip your oven fries or fish sticks in this for an awesome flavor
- Honey Mustard
- Guess what, it’s Organic!!!
- Made with 100% Canadian mustard seeds and a bit of honey
- Great spread on sandwiches and burgers; a dip a for soft pretzels or chicken strips
- Sweet & Spicy Mustard
- Um, spicy my favorite!
- Also Organic and made with 100% Canadian mustard seeds
- Add to your homemade potato salad or top your burger
- You can also add to your favorite vinaigrette
- Poco Picante Salsa Mix
- Bold flavors of chili, cayenne, cumin, and garlic with a medium heat
- A great addition to tacos, roasted chicken or fish
- If you a dipper, grab your favorite tortilla chips and go for it
- Stir the dry mix into soups or beans & rice
How do you like your burgers? On the plain side with minimal condiments, or “loaded” with all the condiments? I think I am closer to all the condiments, lol. I like all the different flavors popping!