Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Are you tired of cereal for breakfast? Or are you one of those who skip breakfast altogether (oh the horror) and need something easy and on-the-go. If so, then you need to try some of Epicure’s Breakfast Helpers listed below.
Whether you want a smoothie to drink on your commute(the hubs personal favorite), want something to change up your regular yogurt routine (my daughter’s favorite), or want to make your own everything bagels to take with you – Epicure’s Protein Blend, Smoothie Boosters, and Whole Food Toppers have you covered!
Epicure’s Breakfast Helpers
- 1 serving = 120 calories, 7g carbs, 2g fiber, 20g protein
- 1 container = 20 servings
- 100% Vegan blend – made from hemp, rice, and peas
- Includes digestive enzymes and probiotics that are heat stable – now you can add some extra protein to your baked goods!
- Add to smoothies, pancake/waffle batter, muffin batters
- Hydrates well with milk or non-dairy options
- Recipe: Super Hero Cookies – this recipe is the B.O.M.B.!!!!! They freeze well, just wrap individually or separate with parchment paper and when you are ready for an easy on-the-go breakfast, take out and thaw for about 30 seconds in the microwave (could also thaw naturally).
- Cocoa Acai
- Adds a rich chocolate flavor
- Includes superfoods such as turmeric and non-alkalized cocoa powder
- Each container has 20 servings
- Add to smoothies, nut butters, and baked goods
- Add to your coffee to turn it into a yummy, healthy hot chocolate!!
- Recipe: DIY New-Tella – this is an amazingly healthy version of processed stuff from the store!
- Super Greens
- Boost your daily smoothie with some antioxidant power (spirulina, wheatgrass, and matcha)
- Get a 40mg caffeine boost naturally from green tea
- Contains 20 servings
- Warning: Add 1/2 a scoop to start and see how you like it. I use this in our smoothies a lot, but depending on what your smoothie is comprised of, it can be a little overpowering and make your smoothie taste “earthy”.
- Recipe: Super Green Goddess Dressing
- Cocoa Crunch
- Sweet flavor of rich cocoa and coconut
- Top your yogurt, oatmeal, pudding, smoothies, lattes, overnight oats, and baked goods
- Recipe: Cocoa Crunch Banana Tarts
- Everything Bagel
- Iconic blend of sesame, onion, and garlic
- Not just for bagels, lol
- Add to salads, hummus, cream cheese, and nourish bowls
- Side Note: it isn’t as hard as you might think making homemade gluten-free bagels
- Recipe: Everything Bagel Celery Bites – these can be easily packed for lunch/snack
- Tutti Fruity
- Sweet tartness from real strawberries, raspberries, cranberries, and a hint of coconut
- Also has turmeric for added nutritional benefit
- Just 2 Tbsp = 1/4 cup serving of fresh fruit!!
- Add to oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, overnight oats, etc.
- Recipe: Tutti Fruity Apple Tarts
Which Epicure Breakfast Helper do you want to try first? I can’t wait to make the DIY New-Tella for my daughter. She loves the “other” version, but I don’t feel bad about her eating a healthier New-Tella!!
If you have any questions, please contact me here.