Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Epicure’s 3-Week Dinner Collection will allow someone else to take over the meal planning for a 3 whole weeks!! Oh, you also get a weekly grocery list!! How does that sound?
Epicure’s 3-Week Dinner Collection that includes 15 Meal Solutions and delicious recipes! All of these dinners can be made in 20 minutes or are a Slow Cooker meal (set it and forget it) so making dinner will be super easy!
So here’s the thing, this collection gives you 15 meal solutions for 3 weeks. This allows for leftovers or eating out or making a family favorite. I personally only plan about 5 dinners/week because something always comes up one night a week and the other night we eat leftovers and clean out the fridge. Nothing pisses me off more than throwing away food!
What you get
So you are probably wondering what you get in Epicure’s 3 Week Dinner Collection, I know I would! You get 14 different Meal Solutions, so that’s only 1 repeat – and that repeat is Mac & Cheese, which everyone loves!!!
- Beef Stroganoff Seasoning
- A family favorite that won’t disappoint!
- Thai Red Curry Seasoning
- Easily tailors this delicious Thai dish with your favorite protein and veggies!
- Veggie Burger Mix Seasoning
- Not a fan of veggie burgers? Use this to season your meatloaf or regular burgers!
- Butter Chicken Seasoning
- Not a fan of coconut (or can’t have it), then swap it out for nut milk, heavy cream, or Greek yogurt.
- Pulled Pork Seasoning
- Perfect for sandwiches, nachos & pizza. 10 minutes of prep and then walk away and let’s cook all day!!
- Sloppy Joe Seasoning
- Beefy tomato flavor that’s perfect for sandwiches, tacos, or to top your nachos.
- Sweet & Sour Seasoning
- Flavors of sweet pineapple with a mild tang from the vinegar. Also makes a great base for Jambalaya!
- Donair Seasoning
- Love Gyros? Then be sure to try this street food staple you can easily make healthier at home.
- Korean BBQ Seasoning
- Brush over ribs, chicken, wings & beef kebabs towards the end of cooking
- Thai Stir Fry Seasoning
- Perfect for when you want take-out, but also want to eat cleaner!
- Cha Cha Chili Seasoning
- So versatile, chili dogs, chili on those fall days, can use meat, beans or both
- Mac & Cheese Seasoning (2)
- Can be made into a main, have it on the side with some grilled steak and grilled veggies
- Pulled Chicken Seasoning
- This makes a lot, so cook once – eat twice (or more depending on the size of your family).
- Taco Seasoning
- Um, Taco Tuesday anyone?!?!?!? Make veggie tacos, use a meat substitute, or whatever your favorite protein is!
Do I have to follow the Meal Plan?
Good question!! Well, the answer is NO. How cool is that?!?!?!?! Epicure’s Meal Solutions are so versatile! You saw some suggestions above for some of the Meal Solutions that give you options that are different than the Meal Plan.
You can also find additional recipes here. All you have to do is type in the Meal Solution you are wanting to make, and see what recipes pop up.
You might be wondering about the cost of Epicure’s 3-Week Dinner Collection. It makes sense, I know I would want to know the value too. The cost is $45 (US, plus shipping) I think that is an AMAZING value! That averages out to be $15/week – Shut Front Door!!!!
Epicure’s 3-Week Dinner Collection – Wrap Up
I hope you found some meal inspiration while reading this. I know I am always looking for different ways to use Epicure’s amazing Meal Solutions!
If you are looking to take the pressure of meal planning off your shoulders, then you should definitely get Epicure’s 3-Week Dinner Collection. Oh, in case you missed it, it also comes with a weekly grocery list to make your life even easier!
As always, every meal is gluten-free and peanut-free so if that is a concern, you are good to go.