Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Do you always feel like you’re rushing to get dinner on the table? Are you eating opting for fast food more frequently than you would like? Do you want a solution that uses fresh ingredients and gets dinner on the table in 20 minutes or a set it and forget in the morning easy dinner?
Epicure Meal Solutions will eliminate the stress of trying to get dinner on the table quickly and save you money by not eating out all the time. You will also be eating fresh and tasty food that is good for you.
Slow Cooker Options
- Pulled Chicken
- Only 5 minutes of prep – then set it and forget it
- Makes 16 servings (cook once, eat multiple times!!)
- Great for tacos, nourish bowls, salads, etc.
- This stuff was freaking amazing!!!!!
- Pulled Pork
- Only 10 minutes of prep then set it and forget it
- Makes 20 servings
- Classic BBQ flavor
- Great for sandwiches, nachos, etc.
- Cha Cha Chili
- Mild heat with sweet ancho chili (I personally didn’t think it had heat, but I eat a lot of spicy, lol)
- A great versatile blend that can be made with meat or beans or both if that’s your thing. (we opted for meat and beans and loved it!)
- Mac & Cheese
- My daughter’s favorite!!! Yes, that’s why you want it, lol.
- Made with real cheddar cheese (the Wisconsin in me loves this!!)
- Just add cooked meat and your favorite veggies for a complete one-pot meal!
- Alfredo Sauce
- Easy to make
- Creamy Alfredo without all the calories of traditional Alfredo Sauce
- Mild Alfredo flavor – next time I will probably add some extra cheese because I’m from Wisconsin and it’s what I do, lol
- Beef Stroganoff
- Classic creamy mushroom and onion sauce
- You can use beef strips, ground beef, or chicken
- We used ground beef (I was lazy, lol) and it was fantabulous!!!!!
- Creamy Chowder
- A rich creamy base that you can customize with your favorite ingredients (clams, shrimp, lobster, etc), but you can also use it to make vegetarian with your favorite veggies.
Miscellaneous Meal Solutions
- Veggie Burger
- Just add quinoa and grated zucchini
- 12g of protein and 10g of fiber per serving
- Made with black beans, chickpeas, bell peppers and more
- Butter Chicken
- Don’t let the title fool you, you can use chicken, veggies, tofu, or chickpeas
- Easy to make with fresh ingredients
- General Tao
- Sweet, slightly spicy stir-fry
- Use your favorite meat or go vegan with cauliflower or tofu
- Pad Thai
- Easy to make at home
- Sweet and tangy with true Southwest Asian flavors
- Buffalo Wings
- Median heat with bold and tangy flavors
- Seasons 2 pounds of wings
- Make in the microwave for a quick dinner. Pan fry to finish IF you want crispy.
- Use ground beef and make a loaf then thinly slice to eat.
- Authentic Mexican flavor with mild heat
- Southern Baked Gluten Free Crumb Mix
- Use to coat chicken, pork, fish, tofu, or veggies with a southern flavor that’s baked but tastes like fried!
- Lower in calories, sodium and fat than takeout – WooHoo!!