Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here.I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Do you ever wish you could just push a button and have someone tell you a positive affirmation on those days when you are feeling down? I know I do, but since we don’t have that ability yet, I find that the next best thing is writing down positive affirmations on sticky notes and put them on your mirror, computer, refrigerator, in your car, etc. I have created a list of 5 Positive Affirmations that I think we all need to have posted throughout our houses!
5 Positive Affirmations
- I Am Amazing!
- Yep, you are. Don’t try to fight it. The negative self-talk we tell ourselves all the time is just bullshit, plain and simple. You may have to tell yourself this every day (yes, look at yourself in the mirror and say the words out loud) until it starts to resonate with you. You know, “fake it ’til you make it”!!!
- I Can Do Anything!
- If you put in the work, you can. How many times have you quit before you even started because you told yourself you couldn’t? Well, stop that shit! If you feel called to do it, then do it with all your heart. If it doesn’t work out, guess what, that is OK. It doesn’t mean you failed or couldn’t, it means you haven’t found the right way to do it – YET!
- Positivity is a Choice!
- Hell, Yes it is!!! Have you met those negative nelly’s who are pissy no matter what you say or what anyone says? Those people like it, plain and simple. You have to make the choice every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. It can be hard, it can suck, but choosing positivity can save your health. That’s right, all those negative thoughts slowly eat away at you and make you physically ill!
- I Celebrate My Individuality!
- Who you are is PERFECT!!! There is no reason to change who you are unless you feel that you need to (and if you choose to, only do it for the right reason!). We are all unique for a reason. We all have different qualities that we bring to the table. Don’t push yours off because you feel that being you is not OK.
- I Am Prepared to Succeed!
- If you have been working through the previous affirmations, then you will be ready to do number 5! Once you get your mindset right, you can do nothing but succeed!! You have to believe that you can do it, and I mean truly believe it in your bones! Once you do, then you are prepared to succeed.
Which one is your favorite? I think my favorite out these is number 3. The power of positive thought is a mighty thing! If you want to talk more about positive affirmations, contact me here.