Just so you know, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We have a full affiliate disclosure that you can find under here. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist, therapist, or your mother, and I don’t play one on the internet. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Calling all Harry Potter Fans!!!! If you love the wizarding world as much as I do, then you need to check out these 12 Harry Potter Foodie Posts! I had way too much fun writing these. I would put the movies on in the background and just dive in and get totally lost in the Wizarding World!!!
There is everything from snacks to feasts and everything in between! If you haven’t guessed already, we are huge Harry Potter fans here and when the idea to write some Harry Potter Foodie Posts was recommended, I jumped on the idea and 12 posts later, I couldn’t be happier!!
In no particular order, lol, here are the 12 Harry Potter Foodie Posts You Need to Read!
1. 7 Delightful Trolley Treats for Every Muggle – for the dessert lover.
2. 5 Easy Cauldron Meals – when you need a quick easy meal.
3. Holiday Feast – when you want to put on an epic feast.
4. 5 Recipes for your House Elf – if you have a House Elf, these are perfect for you????
5. What do Hufflepuff’s Eat? – we welcome everyone at our table.
6. What do Gryffindor’s Eat? – are you brave enough to eat what they do?
7. What do Slytherin’s Eat? – you can only eat with us if you are pureblood.
9. 5 Easy Snacks for your Witch or Wizard – when you need a quick, go-to snack.
10. What do 5 Hogwarts Professors Recommend? – which 5 professors do you think I chose?
11. 10 Magical and Delicious Potions – potions for adult witches and wizards, but also recommendations for the little witches and wizards.
12. 7 Easy Meals for Every Muggle – when you want to be magical but you’re a muggle.
12 Harry Potter Foodie Posts – Wrap Up
Which Harry Potter Foodie post do you want to read first??